Welcome to the Kennmex support center. The product Manual, BIOS, Drivers, Datasheet of Kennmex’s products can be found by directory to reduce your operation cost. Should you be unable to locate an item or need further assistance, please send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kennmex Technical Service includes:
- Online RMA Tracking System
- On-line Inquiry
A returned merchandise authorization (RMA) number must be issued for all returns.
- Product may be returned within 30 days of sale with valid RMA number.
- When returning product, place RMA number on packing slip & shipping label only. Do not write RMA number on boxes. Use a shell or outer box, if necessary.
- Product must be returned in its original packaging including all accessories, bags, CD’s and manuals.
- Product must arrive at Kennmex within 30 days of the RMA being issued.
- If the product is tested and there is no problem found, reseller will be subject to labor cost.
One RMA number is only the authorization for returning one unit of product; it is not an approval for repair or replacement. Please access Kennmex' service mail: email@example.com or contact Kennmex's customer service engineers to apply a RMA number.
Defective or Dead On Arrival (D.O.A.) Product Returns
- D.O.A. product is defined as a product that failed to perform right out of the box. If a unit arrives in working condition and then fails, it is considered a warranty claim.
- D.O.A. products can be returned within 30 days of invoice.